Saturday, December 18, 2010



Odd Future are definitely the most interesting Black kids around these days.
They remind me of (my favorite rap group) the Wu Tang Clan even though they are straight outta LA, repping skate culture and humor belonging only to the blissful ignorance of youth. Watching clips of them had me nostalgic, this kind of energy and charisma has been missing from hip hop culture for a very long time. We're used to hearing rappers shoot for hit song after hit song, we don't get to see movements springing up and coming to life (the way rap culture did originally). I'm a little torn. I love the Odd Future as artists. I'm not so sure I'll appreciate their fan base lol........only one way to find out, catch the show!



http://oddfuture.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment